Laurent-Perrier Good Food and Wine Melbourne Competition
Terms and Conditions
- Open to Australian residents, aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the promoter or any other company or person directly connected with the administration of the promotion.
- There will be 1 prize draw on Monday 28 May and one winner selected.
- Closing date for entries: 23:59 AEST on Sunday 27th May 2018.
- To enter the prize draw: Entrants must:
(a) Be following Laurent-Perrier Australia (@laurentperrieraustralia) on Instagram
(b) Tag a friend in the comments section on the picture posted on Friday 25th May.
(c) The friend must be following Laurent-Perrier Australia ( @laurentperrieraustralia ) on Instagram
- Only one entry per person, multiple entries are not permitted.
- The Prize: Laurent-Perrier High Tea for 2 guests at Melbourne Good Food and Wine Show on Saturday 2nd June at 3.45pm AEST. Prize includes 2 glasses of Laurent-Perrier Champagne accompanied by a selection of finger sandwiches, savoury canapés, pastries and scones by Pierrick Boyer and your choice of tea
- Travel is not included
- Winners must be available to attend on Saturday 2nd June at 3.45pm.
- This prize is non-exchangeable and non transferrable.
- No other food, or drink or glassware is included in this prize.
- Proof of identity: age will be required by the Promoter. Failure to provide proof of identity will result in disqualification from this Promotion.
- All entries must be made personally by the entrant. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer goods or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries submitted by or via third parties or syndicates, entries submitted by macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including, with-out limitation, an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the Promotion or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, if it reasonably believes to be associated with such activity.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Winner Selection: Winners will be selected from those entries via barrel draw (game of chance).
- Winner Notification: Winners will be announced by 7pm AEDT on Monday 28th May via instagram story and notified within 1 working day via Direct Message on Instagram. Those failing to respond to such notification or not contactable after reasonable efforts within 1 working day may be disqualified and an alternate winning entrant may be awarded a prize on the same basis as described above.
- The Promoter will do its best to ensure delivery of the prize as stated, but it reserves the right to substitute prizes of similar value in the event of non-availability of the stated prizes.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or can not be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The Promoter can not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in connection with the competition.
- Data Protection: Your personal details will be kept confidential at all times an in accordance with the Privacy Act. The Promoter will only use the persona details supplied for the administration of the prize draw and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent.
- Winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this promotion.
- The Promoter’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by or in association with Instagram or Facebook.
- Promoter: Rootstock PTY LTD trading as Winestock, Level 1, 41 Riley Street, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011.